Variation of Club Premise Certificate

If you have a Club Premises Certificate, you can, at any time, apply to change any aspect of that licence i.e. you may wish to extend or decrease the hours you are currently licensed for or you may wish to add additional licensable activities.

In this case, you need to apply for a variation.  

You are required to complete an Application Form and submit to the Licensing Team.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate in contacting a member of the Licensing Team.