Ashfield District Council have complied with the Government’s guidance on working safely and managing the risk of COVID-19 during the ongoing pandemic.
The practical actions we have taken are based on Government’s ‘five steps to working safely’ guidance and we confirm we have:
- carried out a ‘Workplace COVID-19 Secure’ Risk Assessment and will continue to review and update this as necessary
- implemented appropriate cleaning, handwashing and sanitisation / hygiene procedures
- taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m social distance in the workplace
- minimised transmission risk where people cannot be 2m apart by use of additional risk mitigation measures.
Our Workplace COVID-19 Secure Risk Assessment.