The Planning Portal offers the latest national planning news, access to regulations and guidance notes for applications and appeals procedure.
Below are links directly into the Planning Portal which provide information supplemental to that found on our website.
- Planning Portal Home Page – The Planning Portal offers a wide range of services and guidance on the planning system. This is the main entry page into the portal. From here you can check if you need planning permission for a development, find out more about planning appeals, and read the latest planning news.
- Guide to the Planning System – The Guide section offers a brief introduction to the planning system and some explanation of what planning is for and why it is important to us all. It explains why planning controls are necessary and how decisions are made.
- Policy and Research – The Policy & Research section of the Portal is aimed at planning professionals and those with an in-depth interest in planning policy and reform.
The following links are specific to Ashfield:
- Online planning application – This service allows you to fill in an application form online, add any attachments (including payments) and send it to Ashfield District Council's planning service. Alternatively, you can choose to print the completed forms and send them by post as part of a traditional paper application.
- Application form assistant – This service helps to locate and print out the application form, help text and/or guidance notes relevant to the type of planning permission you need.
Planning Applications can also be sent directly to the Ashfield District Council via email to email@example.com.
Make Your Payment
You can also pay:
- by credit or debit card by phoning 01623 457389 or 01623 457245