Need some inspiration to get active and spend time together as a family? Why not sign up to feel good families to get updates and information about exciting opportunities in Ashfield, which you can take part in together.
Feel Good Families aims to provide opportunities for families in Ashfield to Move, Play and Smile together through community based activities and events. This could include Cookery, arts/ crafts or sport and physical activity - We hope to offer something for everyone.
Our definition of ‘family’ could include parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles, the more the merrier so let’s get everyone involved!
To sign up, please complete the Feel Good Families Sign up form and for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to getting involved include:
- Join the Feel Good Families database to be the first to hear about the latest family activities happening in the district, with lots planned for the Summer Holidays for families to get involved in
- Spend good, quality time making memories with your children in your local community
- Opportunity to enter competitions and prize draws with some exciting prizes in the pipeline
- Have your say about local opportunities available for families
- Become a feel Good Families ambassador and inspire other families to Move, play and Smile together
Please view our Feel Good Families activities programme for a list of fun activities for families to get involved in over the Summer holidays
The Feel Good Families Summer Challenge is also available for families to download - great if you need some inspiration and ideas to keep the kids busy over the Summer Holidays