Committee Structures and Reports
The Council at its Annual General Meeting decides:
- What Committees it will establish for the following municipal year;
- The terms of reference for each of those Committees;
- Which Member will chair the Committees;
- Which Members will sit on each of the Committees.
- Policy Framework
- Sets Budget
- Implements Policy Framework & Budget
Non-Executive – Regulatory Committees
Overview & Scrutiny
- Holds Cabinet to account
- Formulates and reviews policy for recommendation to Cabinet/Council
The Council holds current and archived agendas, reports and minutes which can be searched using the modern.gov report management system on the intranet/internet.