Sutton in Ashfield council offices
To help us continue to deliver services during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we’re asking you to use this website for information and access to our services whenever possible.
- pay for things including council tax through our online payments system - it’s easy to set up if you haven’t paid online before
- find out about any disruption to our services, including bin collections and park closures, on our affected council services page
- find out about grants and other financial support for businesses
- Get latest advice for residents, tenants, businesses, families, and vulnerable people.
Still need to contact us? You can book at appointment to come to this office if you cannot resolve your issue or access a service online.
Book an appointment
If you cannot access the service or information you need online contact us through the number on the relevant web page to discuss an appointment. We may be able to help you over the phone.
We also have some extra measures in place for appointments. These are:
- all visitors will be required to wear a face covering, unless exempt from doing so
- social distancing measures will be in place, including signage and screens, to protect visitors and staff
- residents without a pre-arranged appointment will not be able to access the offices
- when attending appointments please come alone wherever possible.
We will need to collect extra information from you in case we need to Test and Trace those who have visited us.