Pay your rent online, see latest statements, book and view repairs through the Tenant Portal
Pay your rent
If you live in one of our properties you can pay your rent online.
You'll need your rent account reference number and paying online will take less than 5 minutes.
Telephone your Income Officer if you need to get your rent account reference number - you will need this number before you can pay online. You can contact them on 01623 450000 (option 1 followed by option 2).
Other ways you can pay your rent
You can also pay your rent in the following ways:
- telephone: 0800 0902223. This is a 24 hour automated payment system and you can pay by debit or credit card
- at a PayPoint outlet - find your PayPoint nearest here or at a Post Office - find your branch nearest here. You'll need a swipecard to pay this way so please contact us on 01623 608888 to request one
- via the Tenant Portal. You can also see your rent account statements and current balance, book and view repairs, and contact us through the Tenant Portal. Sign up or sign in to the Tenant Portal here.
You can view the latest financial year's rent calendar from the related documents section of this web page.
Problems paying your rent
If you are experiencing issues paying your rent contact us as soon as possible, so support and guidance can be provided. Contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 450000 (option 1 followed by option 2).
Failure to pay your rent puts you at risk of losing your home and the earlier you contact, often it is easier to resolve the situation. More information on assistance which may be available to you is on the help paying your rent page.