Check your Housing Benefit, Council Tax entitlement and Council Tax online; log onto OpenAshfield.
You can pay for many of our services through our online system using a debit or credit card.
Use our system to quickly and securely make payments to us through our eBilling and ePayments systems. We accept all major debit and credit cards except American Express and Diners Club.
Payments received up until midnight Monday to Friday will normally be processed and show on your account the next day. Payments received on weekends or Bank Holidays (including Good Friday) will usually show the next working day.
We use a secure payment system so your details are safe and cannot be read by anyone else.
We have some handy videos to help you set up an account or a recurring card payment through our eStore:
- Video: how to create an account on our eStore
- Video: how to create a recurring card payment on our eStore.
Benefits and Council Tax
- Council Tax payments
- Housing Benefit overpayment
- View Housing Benefits and Council Tax entitlement with OpenAshfield.
Business and licensing
- Animal welfare licences
- betting and gaming licences
- business rates
- dangerous, exotic or wild animals licence
- ear-piercing, electrolysis, acupuncture and tattooing licence
- event licence
- food premises visits and hygiene rescores
- house to house charity collection licence
- laser treatment licence
- massage and special treatment licence
- personal licence
- premises licence
- scrap metal dealer licence
- sex establishment licence
- street charity collection licence
- street trading, mobile trading, event trading consents
- tanning salon or sauna licence
- taxi and private hire licences
- temporary pavement licence
- view and manage business rates payments with OpenAshfield
- zoo licence.
Community and leisure
- Car park permits
- market operator licence
- market stall bookings
- on-street parking permit
- Fixed Penalty Notice
- MOT test.
Environment and health
- Bulky waste collection
- Lifeline and assistive technology
- garden waste collection
- pest control treatments
- stray dogs in kennels.
Planning and building control
- Local land charges - full search
- planning pre-application, application and document copies
- street naming and numbering or address requests.
Other ways to make a payment
If you can't make a payment online, or you can't find what you're looking for, you can contact us by:
- telephone: 0800 090 22 23 - 24 hour Freephone number, you won't be charged
You can also pay by:
- direct payment from bank or building society: our sort code is 20-55-70 and our account number 03619389 - make sure you use an account or reference number to help us process your payment
- at a Post Office PayPoint - you'll need a barcode to use a PayPoint. Call us on 01623 450000 if you need a barcode.