Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Leaving hospital and homelessness

If you don't think you have anywhere to live after leaving hospital or can't be discharged because you don't have suitable housing you should speak to the nursing staff as soon as possible. 

The hospital team should refer you to us for help but you can also contact us by:

  • telephone: 01623 457252 (8.30am to 5pm). 

Home adaptations

If you have a home but it needs adaptations to make it suitable when you are discharged from hospital there is help available. 

You can contact Nottinghamshire County Council about adapting your home to suit your needs: 

  • telephone: 0300 500 80 80. 

You may also be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant to help with the cost of adaptations to your home which support you to live independently.