Sutton town centre spatial masterplan
Sutton town centre spatial masterplan aims to provide a high-level framework for future investment and development which maximises the opportunities for Sutton and capitalises on its existing assets.
In particular it:
- provides a consensus and common understanding of Sutton town centre as a place, its character and identity
- establishes a clear vision for Sutton town centre to guide its development and improvements to 2029
- provides clear design principles for subsequent new development and projects with an emphasis on sustainability
- identifies sites and building where redevelopment and improvements will be encouraged
- aims to improve links to and within the town centre for pedestrians, cyclists and public transport users
- sets out how developments/projects and initiatives could be delivered, who would be involved in delivery, how they might be funded and by what mechanism.
- provides an evidence base for the emerging Local Plan.
Ways to contact us about future planning
If you need to contact us about future planning you can do so by: