Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Events licences

If you're planning on holding an event, street party, fete or fair check what licences or permissions you might need. 

You may also need to apply to or inform other organisations about your event, such as Nottinghamshire County Council if your event will have an effect on public roads or pavements. 

There may be a fee for some event licences.