Car park season tickets
If you use Ashfield car parks regularly a season ticket can save you money. You can apply online.
Our season tickets are available for a specific vehicle at a specific off street car park. They are available for:
- 13 week season ticket - £140
- 52 week season ticket - £500.
Apply for a car park season ticket
Conditions of car park season tickets
The following conditions will apply to the issuing of the car park season tickets and is issued subject to these conditions:
- if it appears that the vehicle has not been used in accordance with conditions, the council reserve the right to revoke the permit
- the permit is the property of Ashfield District Council
- the permit holder may apply for a duplicate if the permit is lost, stolen or destroyed
- any person found responsible for altering a permit is liable to prosecution
- the purchasing of a car park permit does not guarantee a parking space nor does it render the issuer subject to any liability for loss or damage to any vehicle / contents
- the permit must be displayed on the inside of the windscreen, clearly visible from outside the vehicle showing the vehicle registration and expiry date printed on ticket
- the permit is only valid in the car park for which it is issued
- the permit will be marked with the vehicle registration number and will only be valid for that vehicle
- should you change your vehicle, you may transfer the permit to your replacement vehicle
- it is the responsibility of the permit holder to contact us to arrange for a replacement permit for the new vehicle
- the purchasing of a car park permit will not entitle the holder to participate in any redeemable voucher system
- car park permits may not be surrendered for a refund or transferred
- applications for permits must be received at least 5 working days prior to the required date you want the permit to start and paid for in advance
- responsibility for applying for a renewed permit rests with the permit holder to whom it was issued.