Car park season tickets
If you use Ashfield car parks regularly a season ticket can save you money. You can apply online.
Our season tickets are available for a specific vehicle at a specific off street car park. They are available for:
- 13 week season ticket - £140
- 52 week season ticket - £500.
Conditions of car park season tickets
The following conditions will apply to the issuing of the car park season tickets and is issued subject to these conditions:
- if it appears that the vehicle has not been used in accordance with conditions, the council reserve the right to revoke the permit
- the permit is the property of Ashfield District Council
- the permit holder may apply for a duplicate if the permit is lost, stolen or destroyed
- any person found responsible for altering a permit is liable to prosecution
- the purchasing of a car park permit does not guarantee a parking space nor does it render the issuer subject to any liability for loss or damage to any vehicle / contents
- the permit must be displayed on the inside of the windscreen, clearly visible from outside the vehicle showing the vehicle registration and expiry date printed on ticket
- the permit is only valid in the car park for which it is issued
- the permit will be marked with the vehicle registration number and will only be valid for that vehicle
- should you change your vehicle, you may transfer the permit to your replacement vehicle
- it is the responsibility of the permit holder to contact us to arrange for a replacement permit for the new vehicle
- the purchasing of a car park permit will not entitle the holder to participate in any redeemable voucher system
- car park permits may not be surrendered for a refund or transferred
- applications for permits must be received at least 5 working days prior to the required date you want the permit to start and paid for in advance
- responsibility for applying for a renewed permit rests with the permit holder to whom it was issued.