Skip to sub navigation Skip to main content

Request weed spraying

We are responsible for the removal of weeds on land and property we own. This includes public land such as parks and open spaces, play areas, and some verges. 

To make a request for weed spraying you will need to know: 

  • where the weeds are including a specific location within a park, green space or other open area.

If the weeds are on land we are responsible for we will schedule a visit once we have your request. 

Request weed spraying

Japanese Knotweed must be treated differently. You can find out more on the Japanese Knotweed web page.  

Other ways to request weed spraying

If you can not make the request through our online form you can contact us by: