View your benefits and Council Tax online. Check your Housing Benefit, Council Tax entitlement and Council Tax on OpenAshfield.
Change of circumstance
Changes we need to know about:
- children leaving home or school
- anyone moves in or out of the address
- changes in the level of income (including benefits) of anyone in the household
- changes in the level of capital or savings by more than £200
- if anyone in the household becomes a student, goes on a Youth Training Scheme, goes into hospital or a nursing home, goes to prison, or gets, changes or leaves a job
- the rent changes
- your have a new address
- the address is vacant for more than a month.
If you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you must tell us about changes to your circumstances straight away.
If you don't it may affect the benefits your receive, or you may be committing fraud.
Tell us about a change
You can tell us about a change of circumstances through our online form.
Change your bank details
To change the bank account details for the account we pay your Housing Benefit into you can use this online form.
You can report the death of a person using our online form. This is so we can update Council Tax and Housing Benefit records. You must complete this form even if you are using the Tell Us Once service.
Other ways to contact us about change of circumstances
If you need to tell us about changes to your circumstances contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 457400.