Cemetery and burial costs
There is a cost to burials at our cemeteries, and for services at our 2 chapels, as well as for headstones and other monuments.
If you have a cremation at Mansfield and District Crematorium there is a separate cost to this, as well as any services you may have from a funeral director.
Burial or interment of remains for stillborns or children under 16 is free of charge.
- adult grave - £700
- double adult grave (not available at Hucknall) - £730
- triple adult grave (only available at Kingsway New) - £800
- interment of cremated remains - £200
- scattering of ashes - £80.
Where interment is for a non-Ashfield resident the cost is doubled.
Service and paperwork costs
- use of chapel - £200 (£400 where service is for a non-Ashfield resident)
- late arrival at cemetery (more than 30 minutes late) - £100
- late arrival of paperwork - £25 - we must received paperwork by 10am no more than 2 days before internment.
Headstone and monument costs
- headstones - £230
- vase (under 8 inches high) - £140
- vase (over 8 inches high) - £180
- additional inscription on existing headstone - £90
- memorial tree - £150.
You can buy exclusive rights of burial for a plot in our cemeteries. The rights last for 75 years and cost:
- adult grave - £900
- child grave (in child section of cemetery) - free
- cremated remains - £500
- Transfer of rights of burial where plot is not being re-opened or memorial installed - £25.
Where the exclusive rights of burial are for a non-Ashfield resident the cost is doubled.
We can carry out family tree or genealogy searches for you on graves and memorials in our cemeteries. A search costs £25 per name or grave.