Workplace and working practices - COVID-19 statement and risk assessment
Ashfield District Council’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Statement and Risk Assessment
Ashfield District Council have complied with the government’s guidance on working safely and managing the risk of COVID-19 during the ongoing pandemic.
The practical actions we have taken are based on government’s ‘Working safely during coronavirus’ guidance and we confirm we have:
- carried out a Workplace COVID-19 Risk Assessment and will continue to review and update this as necessary
- implemented and maintained appropriate cleaning, hand washing and sanitisation / hygiene procedures
- taken all reasonable steps to protect people working from a COVID-19 safe workplace, or assisted with working from home arrangements
- taken all reasonable steps to reduce contact between people and minimised transmission risk by use of additional risk mitigation measures where appropriate
- taken all reasonable steps to provide adequate ventilation in the workplace.
You can find our workplace risk assessment in the related documents section of this web page.