Workplace and working practices - COVID-19-secure statement and risk assessment
We have complied with the Government’s guidance on working safely and managing the risk of coronavirus and COVID-19 during the ongoing pandemic.
The practical actions we have taken are based on Government’s ‘5 steps to working safely’ guidance and we confirm we have:
- carried out a ‘Workplace COVID-19 Secure’ Risk Assessment and will continue to review and update this as necessary
- implemented appropriate cleaning, handwashing and sanitisation / hygiene procedures
- taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m social distance in the workplace
- minimised transmission risk where people cannot be 2m apart by use of additional risk mitigation measures.
You can find our workplace risk assessment in the related documents section of this web page.