Home Page


The Council's Commercial Property officers undertake a number of valuations on behalf of the Council. However, they are not insured to act on behalf of anyone else and therefore cannot give valuation advice to individuals or to members of the public.

The profession body whose members undertake valuations of property interests is the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Should you require a valuation the RICS will be able to provide a list of local members. The RICS can be contacted on telephone 0870 333 1600 or through their website www.rics.org.