Home Page

Registering a food business

If you plan to open a food business, where ownership changes or a food business ceases to operate, the operator must complete and return a registration form to the Council. You should notify the Council before you start trading, and one of our food officers will visit to provide advice, inspect and give you your Food Hygiene Rating Score and window sticker. Please call us on (01623) 450000 or email food@ashfield.gov.uk for further information and advice.