Report dust from industry
Where you believe dust, gas or fumes from industrial or commercial processes and and properties are causing a nuisance you can report it to us.
Statutory nuisance of dust only applies to commercial sources of dust and does not include DIY. This could be work carried out by builders on a domestic property or work carried out on a commercial property.
When investigating an alleged statutory nuisance arising from dust, gas, or fumes we consider:
- the nature of dust/fumes/gases
- the source and reason for emission
- the frequency and duration of release
- the reason for release
- the effects on the residents
- and the available remedies
Other ways to contact us about dust, gas or fumes from industry
If you can't make a report online or you have a question you can contact us by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01623 450000.