Find key information and links to help to support you or your business with the cost of living issues.
Feel Good Families
Need some inspiration to get active and spend time together as a family? Why not sign up to feel good families to get updates and information about exciting opportunities in Ashfield, which you can take part in together.
Feel Good Families aims to provide opportunities for families in Ashfield to move, play and smile together through community based activities and events. This could include cookery, arts and crafts or sport and physical activity - we hope to offer something for everyone.
Our definition of family could include parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles. The more the merrier so let’s get everyone involved!
You can sign up online. It is free and will take less than 10 minutes. We'll ask for your details, and details of other people in your family, as well as some information on your current activity levels.
Benefits to getting involved include:
- join the Feel Good Families database to be the first to hear about the latest family activities happening in the district, with lots planned for the Summer Holidays for families to get involved in
- spend good, quality time making memories with your children in your local community
- opportunity to enter competitions and prize draws with some exciting prizes in the pipeline
- have your say about local opportunities available for families
- become a feel Good Families ambassador and inspire other families to move, play and smile together.
The Ashfield offer
Looking for activities, support services or just trying to find out what is out there within Ashfield for Children, young people and families, well look no further than our interactive map that is easy to use and is continuously being updated.
How to add information on to the map
Do you want to raise awareness of your group, business or organisation that offers activities and support for children, young people and families across the Ashfield District?
To register complete the registration form:
Star Foundation scheme
We're working in partnership with Star Foundation to offer activities and opportunities to children and young people (up to 25yrs SEND) across Ashfield. If you are a professional working directly with children and young people within Ashfield that could do with a little more support with their Health and wellbeing please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Other ways to contact us about Feel Good Families
If you can't sign up online or want more information you can contact us by: