Council Tax and Business Rates
What are the benefits of e-billing?
- You receive your bill as soon as it is available
- You will always know where your bill is
- It saves paper
- It saves printing and postage costs which is ultimately passed on to Ashfield’s residents and businesses
- You still have the option to download and print the bill if you want to
- It is free to use. Your future Council Tax or Business Rates bills will be sent in electronic form to OpenAshfield and you will be sent an email notifying you there is a bill for you to view
Changes to your e-billing
You will need to inform us if you change your email address.
Cancel my e-billing
If at any point you decide that you no longer wish to receive your demand electronically and that you want to receive it through the post, you can let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01623 457400.
Please note: in the unlikely event that we are unable to collect an instalment or we need to send a reminder or take other similar action, we will write to you by post, not electronically.
Paperless benefit notification
You can now view your Benefit payments and entitlement electronically by signing up online.
OpenAshfield allows you to view:
- Your Housing Benefit entitlement
- The next Housing Benefit payment due and previous payments
- Your Council Tax Reduction entitlement
What are the benefits of viewing your account on line?
- It's faster: you can see your notification as soon as it is available
- It saves paper
- It helps us to reduce our printing and postage costs
To register or view please click on the OpenAshfield link here: