After a two year period of free garden waste recycling, charges for the service will be reintroduced in 2018.
- The service will remain free for 2017 but the charge for 2018 will be £28 if you sign up by direct debit and if you sign up before the scheme starts the payment will usually come out mid-March, you will receive a letter 2 weeks prior notifying you when the payment will be taken out. The scheme will cost £34 if you make a single payment.
- At £28 the service is the cheapest chargeable service in Nottinghamshire and we are also committing to freeze this price for 2 years.
- The garden waste scheme runs from March - December annually.
- The service will represent exceptional value, provided fantastic convenience and costs less than 60p per week, which is less than a cup of coffee or having your bin cleaned by a private contractor.
- The easiest way to pay is direct debit, residents can enjoy the convenience of the cashless option with a reduced rate for doing so.
Download the Direct Debit form here
(cheapest) View other ways to pay
(Garden Waste near bottom)
(Frequently Asked Questions)