Ashfield Health and Wellbeing Partnership
- Active Notts
- Ashfield District Council
- Ashfield Voluntary Action
- Everyone Active
- Nottinghamshire County Council, Public Health
- NHS Mid Nottinghamshire Clinical Commissioning Group
More information about the partnerships vision, aims and priorities can be found in the Active Ashfield Lifestyle Strategy 2017-2021
Key projects delivered by the partnership include:
- Feel Good Families - Providing positive community based activities for families to play, smile and be active together
- Feel Good Food - Providing opportunity for residents to build skills, knowledge and confidence to eat healthy.
- Ashfield and Mansfield Dementia Action Alliance - A local group which aims to improve the lives of local people living with dementia.
- Targeted Health and Wellbeing Work - Delivered in identified priority areas of the district based on health data with an aim to reduce health inequalities within the district. Current projects are being delivered in Coxmoor, Leamington and Broomhill areas.
Ashfield Talented Athlete Support Scheme supports local athletes who have reached World, National and Regional levels of performance to access fitness and swimming opportunities in Ashfield district Leisure Centres operated by Everyone Active. To be considered for this support please complete this application form, providing the evidence requested and return to:
Health & Wellbeing Team Leader
or post as directed.
For more information about Ashfield Health and Wellbeing Partnership, Discover Ashfield or to find out what local sport, physical activities and health opportunities are available for you to get involved in please contact:
Health and Wellbeing Team Leader
Telephone: 01623 457465
Health and Wellbeing Officer
Telephone: 01623 457233