Should you require an inspection or a repair to your home, contact us as soon as possible by:
- Telephoning our 24 hour Repairs Call Handling Centre – 01623 457999.
- Using our on-line repairs reporting facility.
- Calling in to one of our Property Shops.
- Writing to us at the address below.
- e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Advising any of our employees.
Who do I contact?
The best way to report a repair is to contact our 24 hour Repairs Call Handling Centre on 01623 457999.
or by using the freephone systems which are situated in our Property Shops.
Your repairs can be carried out by appointment between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and if necessary between 8.00am and 12.30pm on Saturday Mornings. In certain circumstances we may be able to offer you an appointment outside of these hours, you can discuss this with one of our Repairs Call Handling Centre Staff when reporting your repairs.
Write to us
If your repair enquiry is not urgent, you may write to the Housing Technical Services Section using the address below:
Ashfield District Council
Housing Technical Services
Sutton in Ashfield
However, please do not forget to include the following details when writing to us:
- Your name and address.
- What repair is needed / nature of enquiry
- A contact telephone number so we may arrange a convenient appointment to carry out your repairs.
If you have an emergency repair to report, please phone 01623 457999.
Report your repair online
To report your repair online please click on this link.