What to expect
We aim to provide a responsive and improving service. To keep the quality of our service high, we have a set of standards that we aim to meet when providing a service.
- Provide a full written response to complaints within 10 working days.
- Endeavour to answer 90% of your calls within 5 rings.
- If you email our Customer Services email boxes, you will receive an acknowledgement the same day and a response within 3 working days.
- Visit all new tenants within 6 to 8 weeks of moving in to make sure they have settled in and are satisfied with their new home.
- Review your completed housing application with 10 working days of receiving it.
- Inspect all Ashfield District Council estates and neighbourhoods at least once a year.
- We will refer serious ASB and domestic abuse to the Community Safety Team within 1 working day.
- We will monitor and regularly review our performance, actively involving tenants in this process - every 2 months.
- Attend to an emergency repair where there is likely to be danger to life or limb, or major damage to your home, or surrounding homes, within 24 hours.
- We will always endeavour to give you 28 days’ notice before carrying out any major works to your property.
- We will ensure that all tenanted properties with a domestic heating system will receive an annual gas safety check.