Ashfield District Council operates car parks in the following town centres.
- Car parks will be patrolled on a regular basis by uniformed Civil Enforcement Officers.
- All car parks are named and clearly signed and identified as short, medium, long stay or free car parks.
- Clear information about charges and where to pay is displayed.
- The Council aims to ensure that car parks are well maintained, well lit, clean, safe and secure.
- Parking facilities comply with current parking regulations.
- Designated bays are available for (disabled) blue badge holders in the majority of car parks.
- Motorcycles and disabled persons' vehicles may park in any bay free of charge. Disabled badge holders must clearly display the blue badge in the prescribed manner.
- All vehicles must be positioned wholly within a marked bay where spaces have been marked.
- Vehicles are parked entirely at owners risk, the Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents however caused.
- Please note, we only accept payment by cash at the pay and display machines onsite. No change is given.
- Car park permits are available on specified car parks.
- No overnight parking is permitted.
The use of the Council's Off Street Car Parks is subject to the provisions of the:
Ashfield District Council (Civil Enforcement Off-Street Parking Places) Order 2016
A hard copy of the order may be inspected at the Council Offices, Urban Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield.